More than the sum of the parts
„Ears open to listen to you.
Skilled heads to think for you.
Active hands to act for you.“
If you visit our office you will often experience the hush of concentration at work. However, the chances of engaging in a creative discussion are just as high.
Ideas and solutions are best developed through creative dialogue. That is our strength and makes us successful. Your best consultant is our entire team.
Dipl.-Kffr. Silke Grüttner
- Tax advisory services for companies of different legal forms and private persons
- Supervision and advisory services for companies in the fields of media and advertising, real estate and housing, hostel, building and construction and for members of the professional classes (physicians, physiotherapists, architects) and non-profit institutions
- Anticipated succession
- Statutory and voluntary audits of the annual financial statements of companies of various legal forms, and sizes
- Audits of the annual financial statements of non-profit institutions
- Special audits (foundations, transformations)
- Reviews of proofs of employment of funds, assessment of estate agents and property developers
- Business management consulting in the field of business start-ups, choice of legal form, organisation of accounting, liquidity and financial planning, cost and performance accounting
- Appeal procedures, external tax audits
Dipl.-Kfm. Torge Kirchhoff
- Consultant to medium-sized enterprises both at home and abroad
- Fiscal management of closed-end real estate funds and wind power funds
- Supervision of corporate restructuring- and recapitalisation of funds and other forms of companies in the real estate sector
- Member of the supervisory board of EUREF AG, Berlin (from 07/2007 to 06/2013)
- Tax advisor to the Foundation for Monument Protection (Stiftung Denkmalschutz), Berlin
- Member of the executive board and treasurer of the Association of Friends of the Foundation for Monument Protection, Berlin